Protein powder is great to make shakes, which keep you full, promote muscle growth, and help with weight loss, but how do you know which to use?
A good protein powder should have:
- No Artificial Sweeteners- Artificial sweeteners have been linked to weight gain and health issues. Why bother putting something good into your body if it is filled with chemicals? Make sure your protein powder does not contain aspartame, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, or Saccharin
- Protein- make sure your protein powder has at least 20, ideally closer to 30g of protein
- Natural ingredients-most of the ingredients should be pronounceable. Many products out there are loaded with questionable ingredients
- Costs-Protein powders should not cost as much as a car payment! Beware of protein powders that are sold by multi level marketing companies. All of these are severely over priced!
- Taste-Protein powders should taste great! If you don't love the taste, you probably won't love drinking it everyday
Don't worry, we did the leg work for you! Try Nutrish Mish Protein and we will email you our protein shake recipe booklet with 20 different delicious shakes like this: