You will need:
- 1 head of cauliflower or 1 bag frozen riced cauli-rice
- 1 tbsp unfiltered coconut oil
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- salt, pepper, & cilantro to taste
- If using frozen caulirice, skip this step: break up cauliflower into florets and place into food processor or high speed blender. Pulse until it looks like "rice".
- In a saucepan on medium heat, heat coconut oil.
- Ass cauli rice and sautee until softened (or defrosted and warmed, if using frozen), moving around frequently
- Add seasonings to taste and freshly squeezed lime juice. Let cook on low for another few minutes until flavors are incorporated.
- Serve warm and enjoy!