Breadcrumbs and parmesan automatically make things taste 10x more amazing. These savory nuggets that can be made in a regular oven or air fryer are delicious and make an amazing side dish, or way to get your kids to eat a vegetable!
You will need:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parm
- pinch of garlic powder and salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (or your air fryer to 400)
- Combine olive oil and cauliflower in a bowl
- add in everything else (breadcrumbs, cheese, and seasoning)
- bake for 20 minutes if using the oven, OR 15 minutes in the ait fryer, taking the basket out and shaking it half way through.
Dip in marinara sauce or desired condiment and enjoy!