These apple pumpkin muffins taste like a fall harvest! Packed with whole grains, and seasonal produce, these are the perfect healthy treat when you need some autumn baked goods in your life!
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes All Purpose Baking Mix (Can use Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Mix too!)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded apple (about 2-3 apples depending on their size)
- 1/4 cup Pyure Stevia
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- optional: 1 tsp maple extract
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a muffin tin with muffin liners
- In a large bowl, whisk dry ingredients together, add in apple and stir to combine
- In a medium bowl, whisk wet ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin (makes 10-12)
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until slightly browned
- Let cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin and transferring to cooling rack
- MUST store in the refrigerator. They will keep for about a week. Freeze and they are good for a few months.
Makes about 10-12 muffins
for Nutrish Mish clients: 1 muffin = 1 blue