You will need:
- 1 head of cauliflower or 1 bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 tsp unfiltered coconut oil
- half lime, juiced
- salt, pepper, & cilantro to taste
- If using frozen caulirice, skip this step: break up cauliflower into florets and place into food processor or high speed blender. Pulse until it looks like "rice".
- Pour into a nonstick pan with coconut oil and sautee until softened (or defrosted and warmed, if using frozen)
- Add seasonings to taste and half of the lime juiced. Let cook on low for another few minutes until flavors are incorporated.
- Serve warm and enjoy!