One of our amazing clients Lori Levine's husband Scott came up with these delicious EASY grab and go snacks.
These Protein Balls are perfect for a nutrition packed snack or meal on the go! Whether you've got too busy of a day to eat a meal, or not feeling super hungry for a meal and want something small and convenient instead, these are the perfect solution and they are delicious!!
- 1 cup steel cut or rolled oats
- 1 scoop NM Chocolate Protein
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup organic honey
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter (try almond butter or cashew butter too!)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, add in the wet
- Mix until all dry ingredients are absorbed - use the back of a spoon to mix it all really well.
- Put the dough into the fridge for 15-20 min to harden
- Take out of fridge and roll them into tablespoon sized balls (1-1.5 inch diameter)
Recipe makes about 20 balls at ~150 cals each.
1 ball good for a "PM" snack, 2 can serve as a meal replacement.
Great for: grab & go or when you're not hungry but need to eat a meal/snack!