If you're an avocado fan, these "fries" are next level. Creamy avocado with a crispy outer coating, you don't know what you're missing until you try it out!
-2 avocados, not overripe
-1/3 cup whole wheat panko, or rolled oats pulsed a few times in a blender/ processor
-salt & pepper
1. Pre heat oven to 425 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Cut avocados in half. Remove the pit, and slice into wedges
3. Place panko / oat flour in one bowl, and combine with salt, pepper, and other spices of your choice to taste (garlic, chili powder, cayenne, etc)
4. Crack egg into another bowl and beat well
5. Take one avocado wedge at a time, dip into egg mixture, then directly in to panko / oat mixture, fully coating wedges.
6. place wedges on parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake until brown (about 25 minutes), flipping halfway through.